From time to time we review the stock market, the economy and the leading economic indicators so you can make informed decisions.
We review inflation news, buzz around recession and the impact of Russia's invasion of Ukraine on the market.
Bear market engaged - for how long? How bad is inflation going to get?
The markets usually end on a high note, 74% of the time. This year may be one of the other 26%.
Is a recession on the horizon? What are some of the leading economic indicators saying?
The first full year post-COVID pandemic begins. A new President-elect. Oil & home prices continue to rise. How will all of this affect your investments?
GDP impacts with personal finances, investment returns & job growth, market volatility, and the leading market indicators that matter to you.
Is there a recession on the horizon or not? We review leading economic indicators from The Conference Board and what we believe it means for the economy and the stock market.
In one day this year, the S&P 500 dropped 1100 points before changing course and ending slightly positive. That's enough to make anyone take notice.