Hope is our Investment Operations Manager and she helps our clients with and can be contacted about:
- Investment account related questions
- Keeping your personal wealth management updated
- Contributions and distributions/withdrawal from investment account
In the event she is unavailable, please contact Amy Amy.Kennedy@LFG.com or 585-350-7273.
Hope received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Binghamton University. Since graduating she has become a Notary Public, a licensed Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Broker, as well as Series 7 and 66 licensed. She has been with the Family Wealth and Legacy team since 2018.
Hope is the youngest of three children and has a niece and nephew that she adores. She enjoys pottery, traveling, and hiking. Since moving to Colorado Springs in March 2020 she has been exploring the city and all the beautiful hiking trails with her boyfriend Zac.
DID YOU KNOW
- Hope is a big Harry Potter fan. Hufflepuff is her Hogwarts house. Her first car even sported a Deathly Hallows bumper sticker.
- Hope took two semesters of American Sign Language and hopes to become fluent one day.
- Hope is a huge animal lover and actively tries to be kind to the planet and everything else we share it with; plants, animals, and people.