Investment Operations Manager
Hope is our Investment Operations Manager and she helps our clients with and can be contacted about:
- Investment account related questions
- Contributions and distributions from your investment accounts
- Updating your personal wealth management website
Hope received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Binghamton University. Since graduating she has become a licensed Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Broker, as well as Series 7 and 66 licensed. She has been with the Family Wealth and Legacy team since 2018.
Hope is the youngest of three children and has a niece and nephew that she adores. She enjoys pottery, traveling, and hiking. In October 2022, she and her fiancé Zac moved to Melbourne, Florida where they're excited about all of the new escape rooms they can now conquer.
DID YOU KNOW
- Hope is a big Harry Potter fan. Hufflepuff is her Hogwarts house. Her first car even sported a Deathly Hallows bumper sticker.
- Hope took two semesters of American Sign Language and hopes to become fluent one day.
- Hope is a huge animal lover and actively tries to be kind to the planet and everything else we share it with; plants, animals, and people.